- The Natural Mack is our first beard oil and does not contain a fragrance. However, as the name suggests, there is still a slight natural scent which we believe you will love.
The Roaring 20's Mack
-The Roaring 20's Mack Is a cool barbershop scent with hints of powdery bay rum, leather, bergamot with a touch of vanilla and cherry tobacco. It hints back to a time where straight razors were mandatory and men were men.
The 18th Mack
- The 18th Mack is Smooth and sophisticated. A timeless Bourbon Whiskey scent, but don't worry we didn't take a bottle of your favorite booze and throw it in here. With hints of bourbon and a subtle touch of leather, oak, and spiced pear. This scent can be worn on any occasion.
The Log Cabin Mack
- Step outside The Log Cabin Mack. You know the saying "where the rubber meets the road?" Well, this is where the mountains and the campfire meet. This scent mixes the crisp scent of mountain air, with the clean aroma of green foliage, and the strong woody embers slowly draining from your camp site flames.
The Highlander Mack
- We welcome you to the enchanted masculine cologne that is The Highlander Mack. Take a deep breath and you will be overcome by this exotic and complex scent. With hints of pink pepper, vetiver, tonka bean, musk, and a gentle touch of spruce. This scent is woody and sweet with a touch of floral and musk. This is one scent that will leave you craving for more.
- A gentleman is more than being chivalrous, courteous, and honorable. He needs to smell good! Gentleman's Mack is fresh, clean, and comforting. An aquatic cologne escape. With upfront notes of ocean breeze and citrus nestled with amber, sandalwood, patchouli, musk, and a touch of zest to round it out. This intoxicating scent will get your day started off with a bang. The Gentleman's Mack will take care of its half, now it's up to you to behave like a gentleman.
Tropical Storm Mack
- Tropical Storm Mack is a sublime and uplifting scent that will make you feel as though you have been instantly transported to paradise. It's a blend of sweet mango and zesty lime alongside mahogany, teakwood, and tonka. Add in a dash of ginger, and you'll be sent to paradise without the baggage fees.
- On this date in 1776, our forefathers made history. The Continental Congress worked tirelessly at solid wood tables and hardwood floors under their feet to give us freedom. Clad in clean pressed suits with the warm summer breeze blowing through the windows, they hammered out what would become our Declaration of Independence. We introduce you to the Revolutionary Mack. This sophisticated masterpiece will definitely add some powder to your wigs! It begins with a warm sweet creamy goodness of cocoa butter, cashmere, and a slight touch of fruit (grapefruit, lemon). It slowly melds into a soft leather cologne, which includes vetiver, cedarwood, sandalwood, vanilla, and musk.
-The Honorable Judge's leather shoes methodically clicked on the rustic wooden floor as he emerged from his chambers and takes a seat on the well worn bench - the gallery looks on in hushed tones. The smell of the dark timeless wood mingles with the sweetness of the gentle breeze from the nearby tobacco fields, setting the perfect stage for trial. The Honorable Mack has notes of birch, oud, black oud, leather, saffron, tobacco, vanilla, jasmine, and more.